Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

How to terminate my digi infinate 150

i want to terminate my line due to so slow these day , pay for 159 but the speed is below 10mbs average ?

already issue in the digi apps support so many times , but no inprovement seen so far .

Highlighted

Re: How to terminate my digi infinate 150

Support

wanfarina96, if the issue still persists till now, u may log in to MyDigi app. Log in Mydigi > click Menu > Support > Network Coverage. 

Our investigation findings on your case will be published under Case Status / My Reports on MyDigi within 5 (or more) working days from the report submitted. Sorry for any inconvenience caused Smiley Sad

Highlighted

Hi,

Can you advise how to terminate Infinite 150 Online? During this restricted order I am not comfortable spending time in  public places.

Seems very slow nowadays. Ping spikes to 500ms+ when browsing internet with high loads. 

Based on support, it is stated that my area do not have good coverage. But the line is 4G full bar. So not really sure if they are correct on that.

Ping

Highlighted

Support

Hi. For line termination you will need to walk-in at any nearest Digi Store. Make sure you are the registered owner and bring along your IC.