Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: How to terminate postpaid plan?

SuperUser

Hi saz1. We have responded to your other post.

Re: How to terminate digi number?

Hi,

I would like to cancel my broadband subscription via online.

May i know what is the email address that i should send the letter to as mentioned in previous posts?

Thanks!

How to check my digi contract

checking contrct

Re: How to check my digi contract

Support

You can login to MyDigi Apps > Support > Report An Issue> General Enquiry

1. Enquiry field : Termination Request with “REASON” why want to terminate line”

2. To clear all outstanding bills.

3. The monthly fixed charges will be charged until the line termination takes effect. You are liable to pay for all pro-rated monthly fixed charges incurred during the month the line is terminated.

4. Termination request Turn Around Time(TAT) of 5 working days. 

Thank you,

BR

I want terminate current number and take new postpaid line

Support

Hi Rutradewi. Please visit our Digi Store to request for account termination (for Digi Postpaid or Digi Broadband only) and at the same time, you can register a new account too.

While for Digi Prepaid, account will be automatically cancelled when there's no reload done within the given days.

Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

Hi its been a long time that i dont using my old digi number... how to terminate it...

Community Manager

@giuk wrote:

Hi its been a long time that i dont using my old digi number... how to terminate it...

If you're using a prepaid number, just do not reload credit into it. Once past the grace period after expiry, your prepaid will be terminated and the number recycled back into open market.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotions

Re: terminate digi guna email

hai, saya nk terminate digi postpaid guna email. masih boleh terminate guna email ker skrng ? Mojon pencerahan

Re: terminate digi guna email

Support

Secara rasminya untuk terminate talian perlu walk-in ke Digi Store. Jika perlukan bantuan lanjut boleh PM kami. TQ.