Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Re: How to terminate digi number?

What account no that you mean in terminate letter?
Highlighted

Support

Hi Hshph. Your account number is shown in the bill statement.

Highlighted

macam mana kalau dalam keadaan sekarang nie sebab dalam masa kuarantin(covid19) . bagaimana mahu datang outlet kalau store digi tutup? boleh kah saya apply direct by email?
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
The “signed letter” that you guys mentioned is what letter? What kind of the content in the letter? Do I need to type by myself?
Highlighted

Support

Hi Jaeden. There's no specific format as our email colleague will respond to your email and you need to provide several info as part of the verification process. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!
Highlighted

Re: How to terminate postpaid plan?

I want to terminate my postpaid plan because I'm using WiFi at my home at the moment. Since the MCO, I'm not going back to my campus until the end of August.
Highlighted

Support

Hi Anipkikmai. Pease send your request via your MyDigi app instead : MyDigi Apps >>  Support >> Report An Issue >> General Enquiry. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!
Highlighted

Re: How to terminate digi broadband ?

I want to terminate my digi broadband infinite plan. But i cant go out during this pkp so how?
Highlighted

Re: How to terminate digi broadband ?

Support

Hi Ieka96. Please refer to the above comment on how to request ya. TQ

Highlighted

i did what you stated - report issue at general enquiry. But it stated your report on post sales services is closed. what you mean by close?? i repeat again, but still it stated close