Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

How to terminate digi number?

How to terminate digi number? Postpaid.. Too many lies digi..

Re: How to terminate digi number?

Support

Wan2019, termination request can be done at our main Digi Store -http://new.digi.com.my/support/digi-store

Only registered owner can request for the deactivation of account and don't forget to bring along ur IC for verification ya. U will need to settle all the outstanding amount (if any) and u will be receiving ur last month bill in the next following month. Don't forget to bring ur IC for verification ya.

Re: How to terminate digi number?

Contributor

If you are lazy or no free time to go to digi centre/store, you can send them an email requesting for line termination.

You may write this in your email: (sample)

Hi Digi,

I would like to terminate my postpaid account with immediate effect.

Below are the details:
Mobile No: 016XXXXXXX
Account No: XXXXXXXXXXXXX
Plan: Digi Postpaid Infinite 150

Attached is the Letter (with signature) and also my IC (front and back with signature).

Remember to include the Letter attachment in your email together with the photocopy of your IC with signature:

**I'm not sure if Digi still entertains termination via email request, but you can still try, if not then you have to visit the store Man Tongue

Sample Letter to Digi for Termination.JPG

Early Plan Termination

Eversince I switch to Digi I'm having difficulty online. Yes I know Sarawak aint like the other side of Malaysia but at least do your best providing me the service I totally paid. You may check for the first 2 month of my usage. There are alot of wasted quotas that I cannot use. I stay in Kota Samarahan which is still in town and yes we have roads & shopping malls. Don't use the same reason why the line like this. I'm tired been told the same thing all over.

Now, I would like to know how much for early termination. If I'm able to pay the amount I'll just do it but if not I will keep calling you guys to do something with my line. I pay for your service all this while.

Re: Early Plan Termination

Support

kennycantona, kindly PM us your phone number <here> for further assistance, please. TQ.

Eversince I switch to Digi I'm having difficulty online. Yes I know Sarawak aint like the other side of Malaysia but at least do your best providing me the service I totally paid. You may check for the first 2 month of my usage. There are alot of wasted quotas that I cannot use. I stay in Kota Samarahan which is still in town and yes we have roads & shopping malls. Don't use the same reason why the line like this. I'm tired been told the same thing all over.

Now, I would like to know how much for early termination. If I'm able to pay the amount I'll just do it but if not I will keep calling you guys to do something with my line. I pay for your service all this while.
Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Digi 38

Hai.
Saya nak hentikan postpaid digi 38 secara online.
Saya tiada tunggakan.saya nak hentikan kerana saya sudah tinggal di luar negara (jepun).
Highlighted

Re: Digi 38

Support

Hi Rizmanyusof, Untuk menamatkan servis nombor Postpaid ketika berada di luar negara, anda perlu emel ke [help@digi.com.my]. Sertakan sekali dengan surat rasmi berserta tandatangan dan fotokopi kad pengenalan anda (depan dan belakang). Pastikan anda telah menjelaskan bayaran bil outstanding. Bahagian HELP akan respon kepada anda dalam masa 5 hari berkerja. Terima kasih.