Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

How to pay overdue bill after termination?

Hello there,

I terminated a postpaid number from the MyDigi app over a month ago. I tried to Sign in with Connect and there is error everywhere and I didn't receive any bill as of yet. How can I pay the overdue online? Is the only way to settle this is to visit Digi customer service center? The MyDigi Connect Dashboard look like this. Any help is appreciated. 

billing.png

Re: How to pay overdue bill after termination?

Support

Hi speeds,

Sorry to inform you that you are not allowed to view your previous bills or account info via the MyDigi app once the line has been terminated. Beside of walk-in to our Digi Store to make the payment, you can pay thru online banking and select the fund transfer to pay your Digi bills or by charging it to your credit/charge card. Please ensure that you have entered a correct account number when you processing the payment. Usually, for online payment will take 2 working days to update into our system. TQ 

I have terminated Digi services recently and changed to other services. i wish to get a copy of my last bill statement. Please email it to me via anie_suriani6710@yahoo.com. and how to pay it. Thanks.

My phone number is 01131963969

SuperUser

Hi Anie7. The bill statement will be sent to you once it is available which is after a week from the billing cycle. Thank you.

I terminated my Digi service recently and changed to other telco. I have been receiving missed calls from 23310. May i know if its possible to pay the bill online? Please email my last outstanding bill to cherylc9213@yahoo.com. Thanks.

Anonymous

Yes, you can. For faster payment process, you may make the payment via JomPAY service. Just login to any online banking, and select JomPAY under the Bill Payment tab. Enter the code 1016 for biller code, and enter your account code for Reference 1.

May i know what is the account code? Is that my phone number?

Support

It is your Digi account number, CherylC. 

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

I have terminated Digi services recently and changed to other services. i wish to get a copy of my last bill statement. Please email it to me via muhamadrazak426@gmail.com and how to pay it. Thanks.

My phone number is 0192621395

SuperUser

Hi Muhamad426. The bill statement will be generated on the billing date next month. Thank you.