Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

How to get receipt from online MyDigi payment?

Hi, I would like to know if there is any other way to get receipt from online MyDigi payment other than getting it from email.

Re: How to get receipt from online MyDigi payment?

Community Manager

@WilliamS, receipt for online bill payment is sent via email only. 

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

Hi, I have made bill payment online but i haven't receive e-mail for the e-receipt yet. What am I suppose to do

Support

Hi cindyyyy,

We had resent the e-receipt to your email,  please check your email ya.

Thank you.

Hi,

I have been  paid my bills via online payment, but i entered the wrong email address.. Anyone can help?

This is my actual email address--engwei93@hotmail.com

Thank you.

Support

Hi JimahCamp, 

Please PM us via http://goo.gl/epyFn8 with your full name, mobile number and the email address for further checking. 

Thanks.

Hello, can you please email me the e-receipt for the payment which I made on 22/6/2017?

I already made payment through MyDigi > Store & Order option > print option. The latest receipt only shown on APRIL 2017 BILL. I already update my system and confitm with Digi staff  at Digi Kuching Store that I already made payment on 22.6.2017. Kindly email me the latest receipt with the transaction of 22.6.2017 which i made via MyDigi ASAP for me to claim.

@Julian91 wrote:
Hello, can you please email me the e-receipt for the payment which I made on 22/6/2017?

Support

Hi Julian91, 

Please PM us via http://goo.gl/epyFn8 with your full name, mobile number and the last 4 digits of your IC number for further checking. 

Thanks

[ Edited ]