Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Re: How to get receipt from online MyDigi payment?

Anonymous

Hi WenKit, There are two options to receive a receipt when making payment via Digi kiosk. First is the paper receipt and second is receipt through email. Can we know which one you have selected? Thanks.

Highlighted

I chose the second one. How long I will get the receipt?
Highlighted

Anonymous

Hi WenKit, You should receive the receipt immediately. Kindly check the Junk or Spam email if it is not in your email Inbox. Thank you.

Highlighted

[ Edited ]
There is not inside in my spam or junk.Can juz resent the receipt again to me via email?
Highlighted

Anonymous

Hi WenKit, Kindly PM us (Inbox) your mobile number, your full name and your last 4 digits IC number for further assistance. Click here to PM: https://bit.ly/2ERJb4N . Thank you.

Highlighted

Please provide payment receipt for 016-8337427 of July 2019.

hi.i m from hainan kk.Can digi send the july receiptt?this is due to i pay thru machine and run out of receipt paper.So, i wish digi can provide the receipt last month.Thank you. You may send to hainankk@gmail.com. The phone number is 016-8337427.

Highlighted

Re: Please provide payment receipt for 016-8337427 of July 2019.

Anonymous

Hi hainankk, Kindly PM us (Inbox) your request together with your full name and last 4 digits IC number for further assistance. Click here to PM: https://bit.ly/2ERJb4N . Thank you.

Highlighted

How to get my receipt for the SIM card purchase?

How to get my receipt for the SIM card purchase?

@WilliamS wrote:

Hi, I would like to know if there is any other way to get receipt from online MyDigi payment other than getting it from email.

Highlighted

Re: How to get my receipt for the SIM card purchase?

Anonymous

Hi junerhoooo, The purchase receipt should be given during the purchasing time, at the store itself. Thank you.