Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

How to deactivate voice Mail?

Tell me the way to deactivate android phone voice mail. TQ.

Re: How to deactivate voice Mail?

Community Manager

You can maange your voicemail settings through *128# USSD code. To get the Voicemail menu via *128#, look for 'Digi Rewards & Services'. 

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements

@MrOctopusK wrote:

You can maange your voicemail settings through *128# USSD code. To get the Voicemail menu via *128#, look for 'Digi Rewards & Services'. 

Can you please advise the current way to deactivate VOICEMAIL,yr root to do so is no longer valid.Thanking you in advance  Mafig

Support

It is still valid, mafiq. Follow these steps : *128# > Digi Rewards & Services > Voicemail  > Deactivate Voicemail / Visual Voicemail & Notify Me. Hope that helps. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!