Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

How to change ownership of postpaid

How to change ownership of postpaid

Re: How to change ownership of postpaid

Community Manager

You need to visit Digi Store with the owner of the number to perform the ownership transfer.

Check for your nearest Digi Store that can perform ownership transfer using this site: http://new.digi.com.my/support/digi-store

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

will it be sufficient if the current owner of the number issue an official letter stating that he allows the transfer  to the new name ? included is photocopy of his NRIC and a signature from him.

Support

Unfortunately no, hussainiy. Smiley Sad For transfer ownership, it can only be done at our main Digi Store - http://new.digi.com.my/support/digi-store and both party must be present to proceed with the request and bring along both IC for further checking and assistance. Thanks.

Hi, how much it cost for me to change ownership for my prepaid sim card?
Highlighted

Super Contributor

It is free of charge for the transfer of account ownership for the Prepaid account. Thanks.

What about transfer of ownership for a postpaid account?Will any charges apply?And does it require for the account bill to be paid fully before transfer of ownership?

Support

Hi Suhen. There is no charges to transfer the ownership. Kindly note that all unpaid bill needs to be cleared and you will receive your final bill within a month after your line has been terminated. Thank you.

I was informed here that ownership transfer is free. but i would like to point out that digi store at KB Mall charged me RM10 for ownership transfer. it is not fair since other store didnt charge for the transfer.

Support

Good evening MNajmiSR. Please PM (inbox) us and provide a screenshot of the receipt for further validation and assistance. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!