Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

How many months of unpaid willthe line be barred?

Hi..
Would like to know how many months of unpaid will cause the line to be barred? Credit limits at rm600.
Highlighted

Re: How many months of unpaid willthe line be barred?

Community Manager
About 2 billing cycle. You will also receive SMS reminder prior to barring.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

hi..what is the meaning of the two bill cycle? does it mean that my bill is overdue for two month then my line will be barred or does it mean that once the second month bill comes, my line will be barred? because currently i just started working again and my second bill will be coming in few days. i need atleast until the end of this month before i can pay the bills and since my work really requires internet, it will be devastating if i got my line barred in few days. i hope to hear your reply soon.

Highlighted

Support

Hi deen881118. The line will be barred once the second bill is generated. To temporarily unbar your line for 5 days, please contact our customer service helpline at 0162211800 and follow the option number 4, 1, 1, 1 without connecting to the operator. Thank you.

Highlighted

really..so in order to unbar, i need to atleast settle the one month overdue or the full two month?

Highlighted

Support

Hi deen881118. If the line barred, you will need to pay for a month (the overdue bill).

Highlighted

[ Edited ]

Hi..

Like today i got sms from Digi,,my due date on  8/12/18..If i not pay the bill by that day, its  my line will barred??

Highlighted

Support

Hi MANUTD18. Once the outstanding bill has became overdue bill, your account will be barred. Thank you.

Highlighted

Hi.,

I got reply by email from Mr Octopus.. Bill only barred after second overdue months.. Means in my case after 5 January 2019 rite? Since my due date 5 each month..
Highlighted

Community Manager

@MANUTD18 wrote:
Hi.,

I got reply by email from Mr Octopus.. Bill only barred after second overdue months.. Means in my case after 5 January 2019 rite? Since my due date 5 each month..

You will also be receiving a SMS reminder prior to barring. However please try to pay on time to avoid uninterrupted service and also to ensure eligbility on other promotions that you may want to embark on in future, such as Phone Freedom 365.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements