Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

How long should I wait to change the plan 150 infinite

hello, I want to ask, how long should I wait to change plan 150 infinite ? its been 3 days already . pls reply me because maybe im wrong with my form or something so it wont change anything. pls give some answer. thank you 

Re: How long should I wait to change the plan 150 infinite

It's normal. I've been experienced the same and still going on. It's already 5 working days passed. I applied for Infinite 80. Meanwhile, I helped my friend to change plan via Digi website, form submitted at Saturday, the application was processed and done in the next day - Sunday. So I'm a bit curios also, is Digi rejecting my application? Is Digi suddenly feel "dont want to offer Infinite plan anymore" then left applicators like us in the midst? I didn't receive any update since I submitted the form.

Re: How long should I wait to change the plan 150 infinite

Community Manager

@Kevinxxng, the expected time required is 7 days for the 150 Infinite plan. Thank you for your patience Smiley Happy

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.