Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: How do I check my Digi postpaid contract duration?

Community Manager

@hasif_azmi wrote:
How can i check contract validity period for my postpaid plan? I'm using 160 family postpaid plan.. Please help...

Please PM our support member. It is indicated with a support tag under their username.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

help me check on numbers under my name coz it shows that the number already closed and i want to know whats d t&c coz still under contract

Support

Hi Areidan, kindly PM <here> your phone number for further assistance. Tq

i WANT TO KNOW MY CONTRACT PERIOD END

markrrong666@gmail.com

Support

Hi markrrong. Could you PM (inbox) us your full name and last 4 digits of your IC/Passport here: https://goo.gl/ztUhcG for further checking? Thanks.

Hello when is my contract end?

Support

Hi .Larece With the latest feature, you may check it out via your MyDigi account (the web version). It us under Account >> Plan settings. Hope that helps. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

Hello hw do i check my digi contract

Support

Hi Pavithra7, Kindly PM us (Inbox) for further assistance related to your Digi account. Please include your mobile number, your full name and your last 4 digits IC number for verification purpose. Click here to PM: https://bit.ly/2ERJb4N . Thank you.