Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Hidden Charges

[ Edited ]
I have a serious problem here. I have subscribed to Digi Postpaid Plan 75V. My problem is when I used my mobile data, I was suddenly charged with almost RM60. I know that for a fact because my Internet was only recently renewed and I just paid the bil. Can u please help me with this?? I don't want to pay RM60 for mobile data when I had already subscribed to Digi Postpaid Plan 75V. Thank you very much. My number is 0138981864

Re: Hidden Charges

Valued Contributor

Hai , where did you see this hidden charges, is it unbilled or outstanding amount. As the o/s amount I'll be updated once the bill is released. As while computing the bills, after your billing date, you will see changes in figure, until bill is out, then the figure is final.

[ Edited ]
It is in the unbilled amount. The thing is the plan was just renewed TODAY. So yeah...

Community Manager

@Zackalden98 wrote:
It is in the unbilled amount. The thing is the plan was just renewed TODAY. So yeah...

I would also suggest that you get your bill first, as @fadly0416 suggested.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

yeah, even i am charged too much for something i didn't use. SP75V is supposed to be free voice calls to all networks and 7GB data quota. and all i do is call and surf. even with added GST, my bill should only come up to a maximum of RM80.00. but yet, this month i am charged RM133. what is wrong with DiGi??

Community Manager

@wdbethuel01 wrote:

yeah, even i am charged too much for something i didn't use. SP75V is supposed to be free voice calls to all networks and 7GB data quota. and all i do is call and surf. even with added GST, my bill should only come up to a maximum of RM80.00. but yet, this month i am charged RM133. what is wrong with DiGi??

Once your bill is ready, you can download your detailed bill statement to know more about the charges. 

bill.png

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

2901: Credit deduction Rm3

Hello Digi. I been facing this problem this few week already. I'm received sms from 2901 regarding the credit deduction Rm3 for internet usage. I already unsubscribe plan rm10/week for internet before. So now i'm confused and dont know what is the deduction for? Pls help to solve this problem

Re: 2901: Credit deduction Rm3

Support

Midori, please PM us ur full name and number for further checking and assistance on this. Tq.