Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

HELP I THINK I VE BEEN CONNED

Greetings Mydigi.
Right now, i am furiously typing here after been put onhold at ur customer help line for 5 mins, listening to that tone thay quickly turned sour.

To help you understand my situation, i was surfing the net with my phone here, looking for houses to rent at propertyguru. And suddenly there was a pop up screen and then immediately, i was notified by digi that i was charged Rm5 (without gst, mind you) for something related to that shamless popup advertisment.

ANYWAY. This was the msg i received. Too bad i didny have time to capture the popup screen to post as evidence.

RM5.00: (Excl. GST) TQ. You have purchased 1 day pass in Celeb Vlog Channel. No data charges. Watch: http://goo.gl/knNpGf:

NOW, I DID NOT SUBSCRIBE ANY VLOG CHANNEL
And i didnt click on the link above fearing it might send some virus to brick my phone!

I tried in vain to call digihelp line, thinking that they (always painting themselves as customer first friendly etc ) would help, but to my dismay.. i was left.out.cold.

So what can we do but to complain it here hoping one kind random customer service digi personnel would see ?

NO SAFETY precautions was taken by digi to VERIFY THE SALE (even banks have that for chirst sake!)
PROPERTYGURU should be banned and boycotted by all should they really installed that popup!
Rm5 percustomer! Tats a new way of conning people!

SO DIGI,
please get back to me.
Please stop that rm5 from being charged to my account.
If your hands are tied, please install some safety measures or any random crock can just siphon money out of all the digi subscribers due to this MAJOR loophole.

Ps:
I HIGLY SUSPECT PROPERTYGURU INSTALLED SOME
SICK POPUP TO SIPHON MONEY FROM UNSUSPECTING VISITORS! **bleep**!

Re: HELP I THINK I VE BEEN CONNED

Community Manager

@Thenameisnix, you can try calling in again to Helpline, and the response time may be better during off peak hours.

Also try to send STOP ALL to the SMS that you have received for now.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.