Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Get Your Hands On The New Samsung Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10+!

by Community Manager ‎10-08-2019 01:45 PM - edited ‎10-08-2019 06:37 PM

1200x628.png

The wait is over! Starting 8th - 18th August 2019, anyone can preorder the all new Samsung Galaxy S10  and S10+ with Digi. Sign up with Digi PhoneFreedom365 to get freebies worth up to RM1159! 

With Samsung's first Note in line to feature an all-screen cinematic display, it's a mobile experience like no other. 

Here's how you can preorder.

Step 1: Fill in your phone number and click 'Proceed'.

Capture.PNG

Step 2:  Select Samsung Galaxy Note 10 or Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 

Capture.PNG

Step 3: Select a plan of your choice

Capture.PNG

Step 4:  Select a payment type 

Capture.PNG

Preorders are open to all! Check out The Samsung Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10+ packages and preoder yours today!  Click here to preorder now!

*Samsung Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10+ is only available with the Digi Postpaid 80 (applicable only upon sign-up on Digi Postpaid 80 with GBoost add-on) and Digi Postpaid 110 during pre-order on Digi Store Online.
**While stocks last.

Frequently Asked Questions

1. What is Digi PhoneFreedom 365?

Digi PhoneFreedom 365 is a new device programme that offers you an easier way in to enjoy the latest flagship phones. It is a device programme that comes with a (A) Digi Postpaid™ Rate Plan (“Mobile Service Plan”) and (B) a 24-month Device Instalment plan.

2. How does Digi PhoneFreedom 365 benefit me?

Compared to a conventional device programme, Digi PhoneFreedom 365 offers you the following:
•No upfront payment - Walk away with a brand new phone without making a deposit or a single cent charged.
•No interest charged - A monthly instalment scheme allowing you to pay off the phone price in 24 months.
•No upgrade fee - Exchange your old phone with a new one at zero upgrade charges from Month 18 – 24.

3. Wouldn’t I be paying more with Digi PhoneFreedom 365 than buying the phone itself?

You would not be paying more than the Recommended Retail Price (RRP) price. In fact, you would enjoy more value and flexibility with Digi PhoneFreedom 365 that is not available when buying the phone on its own. Digi PhoneFreedom 365 provides an instalment facility, thus saving you from an outright large payment. You can choose for an early upgrade at Month 18 onwards with zero upgrade charges by exchanging your old phone to a new one.

4. Will I enjoy 0 Upfront with Digi PhoneFreedom 365 during sign up?

0 Upfront is available to eligible customers based on a set of criteria, which includes a combination of tenure, payment history and usage, among others (customer eligibility is updated periodically). For now, the only way to check your eligibility is to walk in to the nearest Digi Store or Dig Store Express or contact our customer service. 

5. Why do I need to pay device advance payment when I sign up to Digi PhoneFreedom 365?

Device advance payment is only applicable to those who are not eligible for the 0 Upfront feature of Digi PhoneFreedom 365. For now, you need to walk in to the nearest Digi Store or Digi Store Express or contact our customer service to check your eligibility status.

6. Which phone models are available with Digi PhoneFreedom 365 ?

You can check the available phone models at our website http://digi.my/phonefreedom365.

7. How many months of monthly repayment fees do I need to fulfil under this programme?

You have to fulfil the 24 months’ monthly payment device price according to the contract. However, you may choose to upgrade to a brand new phone from Month 18 onwards with zero upgrade charges.

8. How do I upgrade to a new phone from Month 18 onwards?

You can only do so after you have completed the 17th payment (tier 1 phones) or 19th payment (tier 2 & tier 3 phones), and there is no other outstanding amount owed at that time. Just walk into our participating Digi Stores or Digi Store Express and select from any available phone model in the store after trading-in your old phone. Please note that your old phone is required to be in good working condition.

9. How do I know if my phone is in good working condition?

Our friendly staff at the participating Digi Stores or Digi Store Express will perform an assessment as to the working condition of your phone. You may refer to the Terms and Conditions listed herein http://digi.my/subscriptiontnc on the stipulated Good Working Condition Criteria. Digi has the absolute discretion to decide whether a phone in which you wish exchanged upon upgrade is acceptable or not.

10. What if my old phone does not meet the Good Working Condition Criteria set in the Terms and Conditions?

Digi will not accept the phone as a Returned Device for exchange. You can choose to continue to (A) complete your 24 months’ instalment and keep the phone till the end of your contract or (B) pay the Penalty and Processing Fees, keep the old phone and register for a new phone.

11. Do I get to keep my old phone after I have exchanged it with a new one?

No. Once you have agreed to exchange your old phone and upgrade to a new one under the Digi Device Subscription Programme, Digi will not return the old phone to you. Hence, please ensure that you have done the necessary full data backup from your old phone before surrendering it in exchange for the new phone.

12. Will I be able to retrieve the data stored in my old phone after the exchange?
No. Digi is unable to restore or retrieve any data from your old phone once the phone data is wiped / factory reset / upgrade transaction is completed. Please ensure you have performed a full data backup before you surrender the old phone to our Digi staff during your upgrade process.

13. If I decide not to upgrade at any time from Month 18 onwards, what will happen?
Should you decide not to upgrade at any point during your eligible upgrade period between Month 18 - 24, you can continue to complete your 24 months’ instalment and keep the phone till the end of your contract.

14. What if I cancel or terminate my line or my phone was lost/stolen during the contract period?
If you cancel or terminate your line or phone was lost/stolen before completing the minimum 24 months’ instalment period, you will need to pay a Penalty Fee, which is the remaining device balance price -- equivalent to [(RRP/24) x remaining months + admin fee]. Once you have paid the Penalty fee, you may then sign up for a new device with Digi PhoneFreedom 365.

15. Can I continue to stay on this programme after I have completed my 24 months’ instalment period?
You can continue to subscribe to your current Digi Postpaid™ Rate Plan once you have completed the 24 months’ payment for the Device Payment Monthly Price.

16. I am an existing Digi UP™ / Easy Up Customer. Am I entitled to subscribe to Digi PhoneFreedom 365 ?
You are currently not entitled to join Digi PhoneFreedom 365 unless you have (A) completed the minimum contract tenure of 24 months’ instalments with Digi UP™ or Easy Up programme or (B) terminated from Digi UP™ and Easy Up programme. After which, we will have to run the eligibility criteria check as well as ensure that you have fully complied with the Terms and Conditions set out in Digi UP™ or Easy Up webpage.

17. What happens if I do not pay my monthly fees?
Digi reserves the right activate the device blocking feature for non-payment of the monthly fees.

18. Why am I not eligible to pre-order Samsung Galaxy Note10 series?

You will not be eligible to pre-order Samsung Galaxy Note10 series if you are a supplementary line or are currently under a device contract. Kindly call 0162211800 for further enquiry

Comments
by jayvisel2626 Member
on ‎13-08-2019 12:00 PM

How do I track my pre-order phone delivery status? I checked at my account orders column and it does not reflect but the plan been changed and initially I received sms INFORMING the order was successfull. 

How do I track it please?

by Support
on ‎13-08-2019 12:32 PM

jayvisel2626, please PM  us ur transaction number and full name for further checking and assistance on this. 

by jayvisel2626 Member
on ‎13-08-2019 02:06 PM

Hi, How do I pm? I don't seen an option here. Kindly advise.  

by Izzul89 Member
on ‎16-08-2019 12:42 PM

I have pre ordered the Samsung Galaxy Note 10+. How to check my order status and when can I get the phone?

by Support
on ‎17-08-2019 11:27 AM

Hi Izzul89. Device will be delivered from 22nd August 2019 onwards and you'll receive the tracking number prior to that. Thank you.

by jayvisel2626 Member
on ‎19-08-2019 02:41 PM

Hi, 

When will the tracking number be forwarded?

What is the difference between pre-order and buy from DiGi store from 23rd August onwards? is there special discount for pre-order or both pre-order and buy from DiGi Retail store has the same perks only?

by woeikang Member
on ‎21-08-2019 01:32 PM

Hi ,

Would want track my order

Transaction ID: 19081322218492

by Kntsy Member
on ‎21-08-2019 01:33 PM

Hi, 

Till date I have still not received my tracking no for Gdex. Please advise. 

by jayvisel2626 Member
on ‎21-08-2019 02:15 PM

What's the use of pre-order if we can own the device faster by walking in to DiGi store on 23rd August? Is there any other benefit that makes the difference here between pre-order and walk in from 23rd August onwards?