Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Gadget Sim RM 10/Month for Digi Infinite 150 issue

There is no internet sharing for Digi Infinite 150 like others postpaid plan yet I known that just after I applied the Gadget Sim RM 10/Month online. Now I having this sub line for unused purpose and yet I already paid for 1 month advance. I got no idea about this and somehow the digi website allow me to make the subscribtion  here http://new.digi.com.my/postpaid/extra-lines#for-your-gadgets.

I don't want any explanation because I already know. I just want your ideas on how am I going do with this sub line other then just terminate it. Because I really don't want to drive 50 mins to the Batu Pahat Digi Store (Johor) and drive another 50 mins  to come back just for the sub line termination. I really hope that you can understand how upset I am.

I'm a digi loyalty customer for almost 15 years. Recently change plan from prepaid to postpaid. Please do not disappoint me.

Re: Gadget Sim RM 10/Month for Digi Infinite 150 issue

Thank you for your respond. I had attahed the letter sent via email. Hope it's works.

SuperUser

The respective team will look into it. Smiley Happy We are truly sorry for the inconvenience caused.

All digi infinate plan cant apply for this sim gadget?

Support

Yes, you are correct Adysha. Infinite plans have no internet quota. That's why it can't share with others. You still can share it via tethering or hotspot service instead.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

Then why is your website still allowing users to sign up for the gadget sim when their existing primary line is infinite 150? Seems like you guys are digging your own grave, u can't deliver but still u want to sell the plan.

I have Digi Infinite 150 with unlimited Data, SMS & Call.. Can you tranfer other service (Call & SMS)  to gadget SIM. And Principal SIM for Data only.  TQ..

Community Manager

No, I would recommend you to switch the SIM card between devices instead.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

I would like to suggest let 150 infinite plan available to add gather sim with quota limit condition, e.g. 15-20Gb/month.

Support

Should there is any changes or new offerings, we'll advertise it ya, Chan8117. Smiley Happy

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!