Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

Gadget Sim Internet Sharing

I have just received my Gadget Sim but can't figure out how to activate or use Internet Sharing with my Principal Postpaid 110 Account.

Kindly assist if I MUST go to a Digi store to get this done or if I can do this via app or online.

TQ.

Re: Gadget Sim Internet Sharing

Support

Mikeshashimi, kindly PM us your principal phone number <here> for further clarification, please. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!
Highlighted

hi, can I use gadget sim card for WiFi router? Pls advise

Support

Yes, just to ensure the mainline allocate enough quota to the gadget SIM for every month ya. TQ.

Hello,

I just want to make sure is this gadget sim are available for mobile router? Due to my mobile router are connected but the network cant run as well, meanwhile I already shared my mainline data to gadget sim.

Support

Hi winniethepru It can be used in any devices as long as those devices can be used with our SIM (not a locked version). Please check its Access Point Name too. Our APN's name is diginet.

Hope that helps.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

Hello,

I had shared my mainline data to this subline gadget sim. But still when I using the mobile router, it linked me to a website and showing me to top up it. What I should do? Please kindly recommend me. Thanks.

Support

Hi winniethepru. Please PM (inbox) us for checking ya. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!