Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Gadget Sim Activation??

Just received gadget sim last week, but it doesnt connect to the internet, how do i activate this sim??

I have postpaid 80 plan as well. Please advise! Otherwise I'd be paying Rm10 extra for a sim card that does nothing!

Re: Gadget Sim Activation??

Community Manager
Please contact Live Chat or PM our community support to acknowledge your receipt of the SIM card. https://community.digi.com.my/t5/forums/searchpage/tab/user?q=support

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

[ Edited ]
Have the same issue, and im using digi80 plan too.
I did received the receipt in my email.
Now only able to online using the 10gb-7days welcom gift.
Please advise on how to share my principle line data to the gadget sim

Support

MongCheeFei, you may click on this link for the step to allocate your principal line quota to the gadget SIM ya - https://goo.gl/JoMHTr

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

But i did not see any arrow frm my digi app.
Screenshot_20181020-214952_1.jpg

Support

MongCheeFei, kindly PM us your phone number <here> for further clarification on the sharing status for the principal account first, please. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Already pm...still waiting for reply...

Support

Please check your PM ya, TQ.

Already pm...still waiting for reply...
Have a pleasant day!