Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

Gadget SIM

Hi,

Would like to know if Infinite 150 postpaid is entitled to apply for a Gadget sim? Please advise.

Thanks.

Re: Gadget SIM

Community Manager

@KelvinTho, gadget SIM cannot be applied on Infinite 150. 

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

I subscribe to gadget Sim and last year I terminated the Sim at digi center Putrajaya... After few days the internet stop so I thought the Sim already terminated..surprisingly digi still charge me until today for a Sim card unused for years.!! Can you believe it? The staff never submitted my application as the call center doesn't have a record of my termination... Since the line used by my wife she didn't aware of the charge until recently I saw her account statement...

Support

Please PM (inbox) us the photo of termination requisition letter that you received for further validation and assistance. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

Can postpaid users other that digi150 apply for gadget SIM?

Support

Hi Serphinox. Gadget SIM is not applicable for Postpaid 100 Infinite and Postpaid 150 Infinite plans. Thank you.