Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

GBoost

Hi,

I am new user of Digi Postpaid 90 (Subscribed to GBoost with Digi Pospaid 80) Plan. Can I know if the 15 GB Weekdays and 15 GB Weekends Data will be combined to become 30GB All-Day Internet? Or remains divided? Thank you.

Re: GBoost

Community Manager
It remains divided, kentztan. Kindly refer to FAQ for postpaid https://new.digi.com.my/postpaid-plans#best-value-plans

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

Okay, noted. Thank you.

Can Digi combine weekday and weekend internet as my work using more internet on weekdays compare to weekend. I think Digi once let their customer to combine the internet with add on RM 5 only. If  not, I think it is time for me to find another telco that can provide me this benefit. Hope Digi can look up of this matter throughly.

Thanks!

Support

We value your feedback, rizzah. GBoost is a limited time promo and has ended. Smiley Sad Our promotions change from time to time. Hopefully there are plans that might suit you in the future.

Can teach me how to combined? I need the solution

How to combined

Please teach me how to combined.. Thanks you

Support

Hi Karena. The All Day and Weekend quotas can no longer be combined. Thank you.