Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

GBoost! You need it for your Digi Postpaid™ plans today!

by obatterista SuperUser on ‎03-04-2018 05:06 PM - edited on ‎13-01-2019 10:47 AM by Community Manager

What is GBoost?

Gboost is an add on offer which comes with extra 10GB Internet quota and 100GB YouTube quota, for only RM10 monthly. When you add on GBoost to Digi Postpaid 80, you will be automatically upgraded to Digi Postpaid 90, with a total 15GB All Day Internet quota, 15GB Weekend quota and 100GB YouTube quota.

What will the new internet quota look like?

Quick math. Assuming you are on Digi Postpaid™ 80, this will be your equation.

gboost new.png

Your Digi Postpaid™ 80 with GBoost will now get you 30gb of internet and 100GB of YouTube!

GBoost Frequently Asked Questions

Hurry and add on GBoost today! Visit your nearest Digi Store or sign up via the Digi Store Online!

Q1.    What is GBoost?

A1.   The GBoost add-on allows Digi Postpaid 80 plan users to get an extra 10GB Internet quota and 100GB YouTube quota for only RM10 monthly. When you add on GBoost to Digi Postpaid 80, you will be automatically upgraded to Digi Postpaid 90 with total of 15GB All Day Internet quota, 15GB Weekend quota, and 100GB YouTube quota.

Q2.    Where/How can I sign up for GBoost?

A2.    You can add on GBoost to your existing Digi Postpaid 80 plan at all Digi outlets and authorized dealer stores. You may also add on GBoost via Digi Store Online when you sign up for a new line, port-in, or change your existing plan.

Q3.    I am an existing Digi Postpaid 80 customer. Am I eligible to add on this GBoost?

A3.    All new and existing sign ups on Digi Postpaid 80 is eligible to add on the new GBoost offer.

Q4.    Will there be any changes to the status of my Digi Postpaid 80 plan when I purchase the GBoost add-on?

A4.    Upon subscription, 100GB YouTube quota and extra 10GB Internet (5GB All Day and 5GB Weekend) will be granted automatically. You will also have your postpaid plan upgraded to Digi Postpaid 90 with monthly fee of RM90.

Additional Notes

gboost table 02.png

1. The new 15GB All Day Internet quota on Digi Postpaid 80 with GBoost (Digi Postpaid 90) is applicable for Internet Sharing at RM10 monthly.

2. The existing GBoost add-on of 30GB All Day Internet quota for Digi Postpaid 80 will be discontinued effective 7 June 2018 and replaced with the new GBoost add-on. All existing subscribers on Digi Postpaid 80 who have added on GBoost before 7 June 2018 will continue to enjoy 30GB All Day Internet quota with no changes. Please note that the 30GB All Day Internet quota is not applicable for Internet Sharing.

3. GBoost add-on for Digi Postpaid 110, Digi Postpaid 150 Family, and Digi Postpaid 250 Family will be discontinued effective 7 June 2018. It will no longer be available for add-on. All existing subscribers who have added on GBoost before 7 June 2018 will continue to enjoy the All Day Internet quota with no changes.

Comments
by hunny Member
on ‎06-09-2018 07:02 PM

Can I unsubscribe Gboost?

by Support
on ‎07-09-2018 07:11 PM

Sure, hunny. Kindly PM (inbox) us your mobile number here: https://goo.gl/ztUhcG for further assistance. Thanks.

by gktan016 Member
on ‎23-02-2019 12:18 PM

Does  digi postpaid 90 plan has any contract?