Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Full bar 4G+ but still having unstable internet

[ Edited ]

Full bar 4G+ but still having unstable internet

Hi, I am a  LOYAL DIGI USER and been using Digi since I started my intern at digi before. I am very impressed at digi connection before, I recommended a lot of my friends to use Digi, thats just how much i loved and supported Digi. But for the few past months, my connection is very unstable, even though I am having a full bar (5 bar) 4G+ connection. How unstable it is? I can't even play any games without having lags. And when it's not lagging, its only for few minutes, then it will start to lag again.

For your information, I subscribed both Digi Postpaid 58 as well as Digi Postpaid  150 Infinite. I paid a lot for my bills, how come I am getting slow internet?

Of course, I fully understand about how congestion works. But when a network is congested, it means there's a lot of user. If there's a lot of user in my area, why don't Digi  upgrade the tower or make another tower closeby to support this area??? Ain't Digi got a lot of customer = a lot of money, enough to at least do that??? If even games can't be played, how come I want to use Digi network to do my work? Few months ago, it used to be very smooth, no lag whatsoever, and even able to reach 100Mbps, but now, just to get 30Mbps is a hard, and normally  I only get at maximum 15Mbps.. For records, 15Mbps should be enough, but its so unstable that it can drop to 0.1Mbps in a blink of eyes, EVEN WITH FULL BAR 4G+.   And even with 30-50Mbps, playing games always lagging.

FYI, the concerned area I am talking about is:

Taman Pelangi, Simpang Ampat, 02700 Perlis

My friends are suggesting me to make a report to SKMM (english: MCMC) if this issues is not solved (or case closed without solution), and I am also thinking the same, but out of my love to Digi, I am making this post so that my case is taken seriously without having me reporting it to SKMM or making it viral throughout internet like that guy who had to climb trees to get internet services. 

p/s: I have already make a report in MyDigi app, so don't ask me to do that again.

Re: Full bar 4G+ but still having unstable internet

So just now I received an update on my case that I reported in MyDigi.

Attached is the screenshot of my case.

From the Notes of the case, it seems like there's a plan underway to increase the capacity  and support the growing number of users in the area. The process is targetted to be completed by the end of DEC 2020. 

Today is 24 DEC 2020, so its almost the end of the DEC 2020 already. I really hope this is solved as per what the target is said above..

I will wait until few more weeks, and I will definitely update the network status of my area in this thread later on.