Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Free roamiing or charging?

I hv subscribed to Family 150 plan which the staff told me main line will be entitled free roaming plan to 8 countries. But unfortunately I found out that RM36 is charged to my account as they detected I am using roaming in Singapore. Can you guide me how on solving this issue? Is it really free roaming as you advertised or it comes with bulks of terms and conditions. Thanks.

Re: Free roamiing or charging?

Community Manager

For Infinite 150 plan, you get Roam Like Home for free. You will need to attach exclusively to our partner roaming telco to enjoy free roaming. If your phone switches to other telco, you will be charged for roaming.

Please refer to the FAQ here for further information: http://new.digi.com.my/roaming/roam-like-home-monthly

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

I am sure that this time I switch it to designated telco before I on the data roaming. But again, charges appeared in Digi app and i didn't received any message on the charges. Can you advice on this?

Community Manager

Based on my experience, if you did not manually set the network, there will be times that the phone switch to other telco when signal fluctuates. 

There will be delay in roaming charges update as the foreign telco does not update to Digi immediately on billing.

When you get your bill statement, the charges will be detailed in the PDF.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

Hi, how to manually set the network so that i get the free 5gb roaming? Example: in Singapore

Community Manager
In Singapore, StarHub is the roaming partner for Digi. Depending on the device that you are using, change the network selection settings to Manual, to select on specific network to use.