Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Free 20 GB extra per month for 1 year

Received this message a while ago.

Digi: Last call! Offer ends 28/2/21. Stay with your current plan and get EXTRA 20GB/month at ZERO cost with 1 year contract. Reply Y20 to 28282. T&C.

Is it true? If so i have opt for this plan upgrade, what will the monthly chargers be after 1 year?

Re: Free 20 GB extra per month for 1 year

Like and I'm use

Support

Hi asmatirah. Yes, this is our offer and the monthly fee will remain after 1 year but without the additional quota.

Thank you for your support, UTTAMRA

Smiley Happy

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

@asmatirah wrote:
Received this message a while ago.

Digi: Last call! Offer ends 28/2/21. Stay with your current plan and get EXTRA 20GB/month at ZERO cost with 1 year contract. Reply Y20 to 28282. T&C.

Is it true? If so i have opt for this plan upgrade, what will the monthly chargers be after 1 year?

Support

Wanqairull88, kindly PM us <here> should you need further assistance regarding Digi's products and services ya. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Y20

Support

Matdat_4424 boleh semak tawaran kami untuk model Vivo Y20s di <sini> ya  😊

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!