Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

FAQ: Huawei P20 and P20 Pro with Digi

by obatterista SuperUser on ‎10-04-2018 03:16 PM

The brand new Huawei P20 and P20 Pro are here! We have been receiving quite a few questions so here’s a little FAQ for you!

Q : How can I get Huawei P20 for RM959.00?

A : The offer is for existing Postpaid customer that has stayed with us for more than 12 months. The RM959.00 is for cash purchase of Huawei P20 model with Postpaid 250 Family plan. During the contract sign-up, you'll only need to pay the phone price of RM1,016.54 (inclusive 6% GST).

Q : How do I get Huawei P20 for RM40/month?

A : The offer is for existing Postpaid customer that has stayed with us for more than 12 months. The RM40/month is for the Huawei P20 contract with Digi postpaid 250 family plan (RM959/24). Price is not inclusive of GST.

Q : Where can I sign-up for the EPP/instalment package?

A : The EPP/instalment package is only available at Digi Store.

Q : Can I get the phone with Postpaid Family plan via online?

A : Registration for Postpaid Family plan is only available at Digi Store and Digi Authorized Dealer.

Q : Is there any stock?

A : Stock is subjected to availability during your visit to our Digi Store & Digi Online Store. It is on first-come, first-serve basis. You may check on stock  availability from time to time at Digi official website.

Q : Can we expect Digi to bring in colours other than blue & black?

A : We will update the official Digi website and social media account should we have the exciting news.

Comments
by Ansona Member
on ‎04-05-2018 01:31 PM

Can trade in through online purchase new phone?

by Support
on ‎04-05-2018 01:47 PM

Hi Ansona, For the device trade-in programme, the service is only available at our Digi Store. Kindly visit us at our Digi Stores to get a quote. Generally, the quoted trade-in value is based on the evaluation of average market prices and the condition of the phone. For more info, you can visithttps://new.digi.com.my/promotion/device-trade-in