Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Expedite porting out request

Please expedite my porting put request from Digi. I’ve been using Digi Infinite 150 on my iPhone but sadly Digi has the poorest network coverage as well as their connection speed. Received sms from Digi for port out request and replied Y to the sms but still haven’t been able to use another telco sim due to my line still activated. Been reporting to CS and SKMM but still the same bulls*** answer network congested and tower so far. I’ve decided to port out and please don’t reject my request as i’m unable to tolerate your expensive yet slowest data plan.

Check out my number 60192557552 and make it happened ASAP

Thank you

Highlighted

Re: Expedite porting out request

Support

rifdihisham, to assist u further on this, kindly log in to MyDigi app. U can click the menu icon - Support - Email - Category & submit ur feedback on the network issue that u are currently facing. If u have upgraded to the new MyDigi App, Log in Mydigi - click Menu - Support - Network Coverage. Sorry for any inconvenience caused Smiley Sad

Our investigation findings on your case will be published under Case Status or My Reports on MyDigi within 48 - 72 hours from ur report submitted.