Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Enjoy FREE Smartphones, best with borderless connectivity!

by Community Manager ‎26-01-2018 06:20 PM - edited ‎05-04-2018 03:03 PM

Screenshot_2.png

Bigger experience, greater deals with Digi Postpaid™! Don’t miss out on these hottest deals. 

Enjoy a FREE Smartphone with the Postpaid plan of your choice!

You read that right! Check out your favourite smartphones here:

Screenshot_3.png
Screenshot_4.png

Screenshot_5.png

*Applicable only upon sign up on Digi Postpaid 80 with GBoost add-on.

All prices quoted above are for 24 months device contract. Advance Device payment will be rebated back over 12 months. All price quoted are excluding GST. While stocks last. Terms and conditions apply.

Now check out our Digi Postpaid™ plans that fit your daily needs!

Screenshot_6.png

Now you can enjoy more of what you want from Digi Postpaid!

Add on GBoost today!

Now you can upgrade your Weekend Internet to All-Day Internet and get extra 10GB monthly. All with GBoost!
Screenshot_3.png

One plan for a borderless experience across 10 countries

Screenshot_5.png
Now you can enjoy Digi Postpaid™ in Malaysia, overseas and make calls overseas from Malaysia!

Hurry and grab these awesome deals! Step into a Digi store near you for more information.

FAQs

Q1. What is GBoost?
A1. Just add on GBoost to your existing Digi Postpaid plan to upgrade your Weekend Internet to All-Day Internet and get extra 10GB Internet quota monthly for all usages, for only RM10 monthly.

Q2.Is the total Internet quota applicable for all usages?
A2.Yes, the total Internet quota is applicable for all usages at any time of the day and anywhere, on all networks regardless 4G or 3G network.
Example: You have added on GBoost on Digi Postpaid 110. Your 25GB Weekend Internet quota will be automatically upgraded to All Day Internet quota, and on top of that you get to enjoy an additional 10GB Internet quota, which brings the total to 60GB Internet quota for all usages.

Q3. Will I still enjoy Weekend Internet quota on my plan after subscribing to GBoost?
A3. No, upon subscribing to GBoost, your Weekend Internet quota will be upgraded to All-Day Internet quota for usages at any time of the day, regardless weekday or weekend.

Q4. Can I share the total All-Day Internet quota for Digi Postpaid 150 Family and Digi Postpaid 250 Family if I have added on GBoost?
A4. Yes, you will get to share the total All-Day Internet quota with your free family lines after you have added on GBoost to Digi Postpaid 150 Family and Digi Postpaid 250 Family.

Example: You have signed up for Digi Postpaid 150 Family with GBoost. You will get to share the total 70GB All Day Internet with your free family lines.

Q5. Do I need to add on GBoost every month in order to upgrade my Weekend Internet quota and enjoy additional 10GB?
A5. No, you only need to add on GBoost once and your subscription will be auto-renewed monthly. RM10 fee will be charged into your bill every month.

Q6. How do I check that my Weekend Internet quota has been upgraded?
A6. You can check your Internet balance via MyDigi app.

Q7. Where can I sign up for GBoost?
A7. Add on GBoost to your existing Digi Postpaid plan at all Digi outlets and authorized dealer stores. You may add on GBoost via Digi Store Online when you sign up for a new line, port in or change your existing plan.

Comments
by Dumdum Member
on ‎07-02-2018 12:33 AM

Existing customer eligible for this promo? No contract ATM.

by annashaafeez Member
on ‎07-02-2018 11:21 AM

saya nak tnya berkenaan promosi Free Smartphone for Postpaid. Bagaimana untuk saya menyertainya?? untuk makluman saya adalah pengguna Digi Postpaid Plan 110. boleh terangkan maklumat lanjut untuk mendapatkan Smartphone berkenaan?? adakah memerlukan pembayaran dilakukan atau sebalknya.

by povanes31 Member
on ‎02-03-2018 12:07 PM

kindly check my eligiblity for plan Huawei Nova 2i.

by nurulliyana92 Member
on ‎08-03-2018 01:59 PM

actually  i want to know how to register for digi pospaid with phone plan ?

by fuey Member
on ‎21-03-2018 09:35 PM

I've try to subscribe at digi kiosk,but what they respond is there is no such plan with free device. Wasting my time going there 2 times and already port in my prepaid to digi. Being fool by them!! 

Contributors