Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

EXTRA CHARGES for my digi bill EVERY MONTH

Digi, i feel very dissapointed to you. I am using Digi for many years already never have any issue until recently, you just simply charge me like this from third party and i know i am not the only victim. It seems like many of other of your users also facing the same issue as me and the same things is you never help us fix this completely. Even though you said you have blocked all kind of service subsciption for my phone number to avoid any future attempt payment  to me again BUT this scam msg seems never stop. I still able to receive this msg recently and keep charging to my bill non stop.  I have request to refund all of these figure but you just ignore me. I have been charged by you  RM26.84 + RM19.15 + RM19 (This few days just happen) = RM 64.99 in total .  This amount can let me pay for one month of your bill or car petrol for few days or  my food expenses for many days. I am so sick of this issues already  and i have decide to port out.  Good bye.

20170222_105657-1.jpg20170222_105651-1.jpgDigi sc.png

Re: EXTRA CHARGES for my digi bill EVERY MONTH

Support

Hi MissCcy,

Upon checking, the refund RM8 from 32996 has been reflected in your Jan bill. We had highlighted your issue to the Mobipay company and VUCLIP to request a refund on your next coming bill after validation. This is your case ID (CAS-958797-S5Z9, CAS-958822-K4Y3)  to help you to track on your report.

Besides, Fortumo is a mobile payments provider for games, social networks and other online services and apps. It means there's a purchase of games or services from your device via Fortumo. You may need to change the payment account setting to others instead Digi direct bill via play store to avoid any charges from your bill. For info about this service, you may email to Fortumo. Their details are as below: 

Support portal: https://s.fortumo.com/
Email support: gwsupport@fortumo.com 

Thanks.

I have  email fortumo and they said wil refund for me but while i am waiting for this refund i received another msg charge to my phone bill again. 

Support

Hi MissCcy,

You may need to change the payment account setting to others instead Digi direct bill via play store to avoid any charges from your bill. TQ.

This is happening to me this month too. I'm very upset that I got charged RM50+ suddenly this month. This is more like a SCAM in my opinion. I hv been using DIGI for the past 15 years. If this things not resolved, I would happy to switch too!!

Highlighted

Anonymous

Hi Srcmy, kindly PM inbox the phone number for clarification. Tq