Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

ESIM for iPhone XS

Hi, I'm an iPhone Xs & digi user. Would like to know where can I get Esim for my phone. As it was launched today, it's written participating digi store nationwide. So would like to know which are the participating stores. Thanks

Re: ESIM for iPhone XS

[ Edited ]

Wonder why Digi didn't let existing postpaid user to apply it via Digi Online Store. Since they let new subcriber to apply new plan via online, mnp via online, why not for E-Sim? I understand it is due to security policy reason but try think about it, isn't  more risky if new postpaid plan subcriber apply it via online? We don't know their exist and we don't know if their identity was false or true.Why not this E-Sim open for online request by us as existing Digi postpaid user only? Due to security reason, if we compare between new subcriber purchasing new postpaid plan via online and existing Digi postpaid user request E-Sim via online, I think we all know which is more risky. We all know qeuing at certain places for requesting something is too wasting time. Especially the one that busy for whole day long with their work. Most of us not just work according to office hour 9-5. For my opinion, new subcriber that wanted to purchase new postpaid plan or any service by Digi suppose walk in to centre for their very first time for verifying their identity. And for existing postpaid user, they shoud have opportunity to purchasing via online because your database already stored all our personal details. Changing physical sim card or E-Sim have to walk in center but applying new postpaid plan can be done via online and the sim card delivery to door step?? Doesn't this sound weird??

Support

Hi Prabjit, You may refer to this link for our Digi Store locations : http://new.digi.com.my/support/digi-store. Select Digi Store only for the outlet type.

Hi limjitkeaw. Thank you for your feedback. At the moment, online request is not available just yet. Once it is available, we will update our website accordingly. .

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

Contributor
does esim support for gadget sim plan?

Support

darylgoh87, the current supported device for ESIM is - 

iPhone XS
iPhone XS Max
iPhone XR

Contributor
is gadget sim supplementary support on xs max if use esim

Contributor
do i need to bring the device to digi store to activate the esim?

Support

Yes, darylgoh87. Please bring the device with you to the Digi Store ya :-)

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Contributor
would like to check can i sign up gadget sim and convert to esim

Contributor
upon convert to esim do we need return the old phsycical sim?