Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

EPP for existing postapaid plan user and transfer plan user

Hi,

3 queries to ask:

If I am digi smart plan user( RM68), do I qualify to enjoy EPP for device only?

If I already switched to new digi postpaid plan user e.g RM68, do I qualify to enjoy EPP for device only?

If let say I apply EPP for samsung s7 edge , do I get free wireless charges  and discount for samsung gear vr? Should I be digi smart plan user or new digi postpaid plan user for this?

TQ.

Re: EPP for existing postapaid plan user and transfer plan user

Community Manager

Hi @chooi, qualification for EPP depends on your credit card. Digi does not provide micro-financing.

When you purchase a new phone with contract, your postpaid will be update to the current postpaid plan. Any freebies or promotion is applicable as you as you meet the terms and conditions, regardless purchasing with EPP or cash. 

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.