Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Downgrade Digi Postpaid 80

I want to know the cheapest postpaid plan with unlimited call and how can i downgrade my current plan. tq

Re: Downgrade Digi Postpaid 80

Support

You can perform the change of plan request via our website (https://www.digi.com.my/shop/postpaid-plans#borderless) under the 'Digi Subscriber? Change your plan here' section. Fill up all of the required details and you will receive a confirmation SMS once your plan has been changed. Before that, please ensure your current plan has been active more than 30 days, no contract tied to your current account and no overdue bill.

It shows Digi Postpaid 58 as the lowest plan. Is this plan really is the lowest postpaid plan?  If it is  not the lowest postpaid plan, pls tell me what is. tq

Support

Hi Jibjibjib, the Digi 38 plan is the lowest Digi Postpaid plan at the moment. It is only applicable to the new sign up, MNP port in or prepaid convert to postpaid. You can sign up the Digi 38 plan at our nearest Digi Store or authorised dealer outlets. Just drop us a message in PM to find out more about Digi products and services. TQ