Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Does changing postpaid plan charge?

[ Edited ]
Hi, I want to ask is there a charge towards changing plan because the other day I changed my plan from the Digi Infinite 150 to the Digi postpaid start the Digi postpaid 58 and just the other day I only use RM 35 to buy some in-game stuff when I checked my unbilled amount the total is Rm 147.26 so I was like what in the world where the extra RM 112.26 come from so I checked my main email where all the payments I did would show in there other than the payments receipt for the RM 35 there's no other payment I did. Please help.

Re: Does changing postpaid plan charge?

Valued Contributor

hi when digi is generating the bill after your billing date, the unbilled amount may vary, however i am not sure why. but not to worry, after your bill is generated, the unbilled amount will reflect the current transaction charges.

Support

Hi, morning. That could be for the prorated charges for your previous plan. To confirm, please wait until your bill is out to check all of the charges details. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

How to check all the charges details? Because I just open my Digi app to see an absurd amount of bill as in RM183.74 and I was worry that something is keep using my number so I checked my email other than the payments receipt for the RM 35 there's nothing else and all the bill for my previous plan has already been paid that day so there's no way they would charge me again unless it's an charge for change which could be RM 150+ but no that not it I calculated and there an extra charge that I don't know where it came from which is RM 90.74