Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Do Not Test My Patience, DiGi

Contributor

From MNP experience with various other telcos(not just one), by walking into their centres it only takes a few minutes right after you've successfully transacted over the counter to order your line before the request SMS would already come in asking permission to port out.

But you're now telling me it needs to take several "BUSINESS DAYS" before my line can be committed.

Please, my line is about to get deactivated in a day's time and you're still sitting on my case since last Thursday(supposedly Wednesday if it was not due to the unreliable and incompetent courier service for UTCD delays).Online purchase was already made since last Monday.

Referral Case: CAS-1826011-Q7V2

Can someone seriously tell me what is going on?

Highlighted

Re: Do Not Test My Patience, DiGi

Contributor

Case was solved with good handling and DiGi took the courtesy to call me personally with a specific time frame for the port-in process due to unintended technical difficulties at their backend.

True enough, towards 8pm yesterday managed to receive the port-out request SMS from Maxis and was informed that port out will commence towards 11:56am.

They kept their promise and everything went through smoothly.

Complementing their superb quality service upon first impression here are some of the speed test results from regional servers:

FAST by Netflix

SpeedtestDiGi2.png

SoftLayer Technologies Singapore

SpeedtestDiGi1.png

Thank You DiGi !  Smiley Very Happy

Highlighted

Support

You're welcome and thank you for choosing Digi, HSHL0483! Smiley Happy

Highlighted

Contributor

Will gradually give more feedbacks from time to time.

The only regret is that my area is right in the middle of the city but 4G Band 7 is still inaccessible for me.The other telcos including smaller Telco U already provides Band 7 with LTE-A activated at my place.

However the feature is not much importance to me as my devices despite LTE Cat 4 capable do not support 2Band-CA yet.

More importantly, consistency and little fluctuation throughout the day matters most to me. Also Band 3 provides better reception and signal quality than even 3G UMTS because of its lower frequency range. Perhaps the higher Band 7 will only be introduced to offload high traffic Band 3 areas with congestion?