Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Do I need to cancel my postpaid plan that I have not activated?

Hi Guys,

I have recently bought a number online, it is Digi postpaid with monthly fee RM40 a month. However, I have changed my mind to not use it. 
WIll Digi still charge me every month? How can I cancel my plan?

Thanks for answering!

Re: Do I need to cancel my postpaid plan that I have not activated?

Support

Hi nigelchong27. Monthly fees are still available although you are not using it. To cancel, please go to our Digi Store and bring your original IC too for verification purpose.

Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

Hi Zemi, 

Can I cancel online? Due to the pandemic. It is not accessible for me to travel to cancel the plan.
I have not used or inserted the sim card in my phone. Are there any other alternatives? Please and thanks

Support

Kindly clear all the outstanding amount (if any) and submit the termination request via email to help@digi.com.my (Monday - Friday) with the below info:

Name :
NRIC :
Mobile No. :
Reason for termination:

Please add a note in the email of your current location and why visiting the Digi Store is not possible.

Hope that helps.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

Support

*Monday - Friday, except Public Holiday.

Hi Zemi,

I am unable to send an email to the address. Please help to confirm is the email address correct.

I have received a reply like this. Please help.

Hi Zemi,

My account was charged, please advise how should I proceed in this matter.

I will need to terminate my account asap. Thanks!!!!