Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Dissapointed Loyal Customer

Hi Digi,
May I know why are you guys not promoting any promotion to your loyal customer ? Other telcos are competing with each others to provide the best promotion they can give to loyal customers. But digi dont even care if we already used the line for years. Only contact if contract ended, giving RM5 diacount if continue. How about dont need to pay upfront payment when purchasing new phone from Digi like other telcos ? Or selling phone is low price once a year like other telcos ? Or AT LEAST an email or message to congratulate the years spend with Digi ?

Dont tell me to check at http://new.digi.com.my/rewards for your rewards. I take Agoda promotion under Digi for example, its way more cheaper to go directly to Agoda rather than use the link under Digi for the same hotel on the same date at the same location. What is this ?

This is really sad, the time wasted cant be returned. While other people are enjoying loyalty bonuses & promotions, while Digi Customers is forgotten.

Re: Dissapointed Loyal Customer

SuperUser

I add on suggestion...

maybe postpaid can follow like prepaid like birthday bonus (additional internet / add-on)...

the digi myrewards i think is depending on the company that sponsors whether they want to give more or less discount for digi users... I can understand your feeling... but Digi sometimes to refresh their Myrewards tenants... which is good...

Contributor
Really? How "loyal" you are? 5 years? 10 years? And many of so called "loyal" customer out there of there is no exact definition on how determine the so called "loyal" customer. So, in the sense of "treating" of the customer fair, it would be not an easy task for Digi to find a way making their all customer felt like they so "loyal" customer.

Btw, I've been using Digi for 15 years and been changing my Iphone without upfront payment. Of cos there is T&C included, but hey try survey another Telco, T&C sometimes even worst. Let me tell you a story, my wife been a Celcom loyal customer kononnya, when IP7 came out, I pre ordered IP7, get the phone without upfront. Then my wife pre ordered also, the price included the upfront and add on another charges for renewing a contract. Well, my wife is a loyal customer indeed.

Another story to share. I have another Digi number for kid. After 2 years, I went to DC and ask them for any promo, gueast what, My kid got a free phone without paying anything only need to renew the contract. In the other hand, my wife was paying a postpaid for her mother under her name. Went to the telco, only get an info from the CS person: "if u want a new phone u can purchase a bundle set or blah blah.."

See. You never try to walk in or try to ask other people who maube more loyal then other people. Don't expect Digi to send every customer a notification about a rewards or congratulation message. As a customer, be smart, find our priviledge, which is there, the only thing is that we malas nak find out sendiri and hoping the Telco to notify. Its a business mah. The less customer know their priviledge, the more company untung la.

About the Agoda. We have to understand on how the system works. Agoda have been given a particular qouta from the hotel. Of cos it is limited since the hotel have to share with other such travel agency, walk in, direct reservation etc & imagine how many promo code can be used in Agoda. In a seconds, how many of transaction have been made? In just a second of click. If you understand this concept, then you would ask such question. Maybe you wonder why sometime it more cheaper we go walk in direct to the hotel rather then Agoda.

Its all anoit business dude. What happen is that company needs profit. Customer just a tool. Do tools get rewards? Do we rewards our cars? Congratulate it? Once you broken, they chance to other tool. But we not a tool. We smart. Ask them. If you got friend who worked with them, korek the secret. They know. Nowaday, we cannot be a person who tunggu something fell down from the sky.

Mcm karangan. Hehehehe. Wacau dlu.

[ Edited ]

Im writing this here because I have seen people using other telcos services get rewards while DG user have to "ask" and "walk in" as you claimed. 

We take Celcom for an example, every time the contract ends, they will send an email of brochure  on few phones that are on sale that can be purchased with a better price  and sometime free by just continuing the contract. 

Like what i mentioned in my post, DG only offered me RM5 discount on the monthly bill if i agreed to continue the RM148 contract for another 2 years. Sounds like a good deal ? I dont think so. 

But anyhow, I agreed with you that DG dont want a lot of  people knowing their promotions in order to save more money, like you said, Its a business. 

Nonetheless, I 'm not agreed on the Agoda promotion remarks you mentioned. I think you need to look up the actual meaning of "promotion". Quota is understandable, but if the price is not lower than the actual price from directly through Agoda it self, what's the point in promoting it in "Reward Section" ? Doesn't that scamming ? or hoping people that wont go checking through Agoda got tricked ?

And of course, nobody ever mentioning anything about walking in to the hotel wont be cheaper, because  it is. Now im saying that the "promotion or discount for better rate"when booking using Agoda through DG is just  not any better  than go through Agoda directly. Why class it as a PROMOTION ?

Good example if you talking about car. But I wont see it as the way you see it. I will take Honda  as an example, Honda sale branc is  my telco service provider, and my car as my the package of line im using,  and i'm paying every month, just like using DG. Honda will call me from time to time to check on how is my car doing, or call me to notify if theres  any promotions, or special voucher that I can collected etc. If they can do it by selling "item" why cant DG that only sell "services"

Tottaly agreed that we cant just wait for something to fall from the sky. But bare in mind that telco provider only sells "services"  which is non depreciated, there's nothing to loose by giving more. Thats why they need to give more attention on customer, and the main point that I really trying to stress out here is "APPRECIATION"