Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Dishonest Offers

I have been a Digi user for quite sometimes and decided to leave DIgi on March 2017 to Webe. However, during the process of

switching to other telco, I got a call from your representative and she offer me to stay package whereby she mentioned that I will be given 3 months free usage and I only need to pay the 6% GST(which is RM4.20). After consideration I decided to try on the offer given. Due to insecure feeling because many of my friends and relative mentioned that it is impossible Digi will give such offer  I have livechat with the Digi representative to confirm on the charges again and the representative advice that the offer and charges is correct. 

However, on this month I check on my billing, there are charges. I called in again to enquire and the representative  divert my case to the billing department. This morning 22.05.2017 got a call from Digi billing department (staff name:Ravi) mentioned that this plan was actually entitle to free usage up toRM210 for 3 months and the remaining charges need to be bear by customers.

Is this some kind of joke? When Digi offer to stay all sweet promise and plan are being mentioned and when customer accepted, Digi start charging. Why your previous staff who offer to stay package never mentioned that I am given limit of free call and usage for 3 months with limits of RM210.00?  Is this some kind of fraud?  Pls advise. Thank You!