Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Digi postpaid infinite 150 tethering capped speed download?

Can help me why my download alway capped/throttle? I'm using i150 and only using 70gb data,firstly picture i show was my normal download speed around 200-500kbps. And second picture show that i'm using speed test  then running same time with download manager,my speed increased into 4mbps to 5mbps.BUT when test is done,my download drop  back to normal speed. My place has 4g and speed was incredible while using phone,maybe speed capped using tethering.Right now using wireless router also has same problem. Please reply as soon as possible.51.jpg52.jpg

Highlighted

Re: Digi postpaid infinite 150 tethering capped speed download?

Same thing im experiencing, tethering speed is capped with infinite 150.

Speed test on phone is fast, but when doing it via tethered device it' doesnt even pass 10Mbps.  

I even tried manually selecting the band (B3/B7) and also on lte-a, it doesnt make a difference on tethered device regardless of what kind of setting i've tried. 

I suggest you complain to SKMM regarding this.

it's true, download never pass 10mbps=1mbps.but different on speed test on mobile and apps pc. when running speed test download speed increase but while done running speed test download speed drop back to normal

Same issue. Im consider to buy a 4G LTE modem router. Is it helpful to boost the connection or it is just wasting of money?

i am using B618-65D..download speed capped at 5Mbps mate..upload speed test get  around 25Mbps..

Top Kudoed Authors

Meet our Support team and SuperUsers