Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Digi postpaid 58

I have just switched to DIgi today. And i suddenly saw that i was being charged for RM2.40 for unbilled. I contacted the chat support they say this is because of the iMessage or Facetime charges. And in the break down of the bill i saw that I have received RM2.40 international SMS?  

I wonder why is this happening as I  have not facing any issue like this previously with Maxis. The live chat just ask me to off my iMessage and Facetime or change it to my email account. So does it means that Digi does not support iMesasge and Facetime?  SInce the change my iMessage was still waiting for activation til now which I have no idea what to do with it also.

Highlighted

Re: Digi postpaid 58

Community Manager
SMS activation for iMessage and Facetime is chargeable.
Kindly use email activation option to avoid international SMS charges.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.