Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Digi line problem

Since last week i have issue with digi line. Just show emergency call only. 01126406119

Re: Digi line problem

Support

Have you tested the sim card with a different phone, Sugan?

If still show the same error, kindly PM us your full name <here> for further clarification, please?

Thank you.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Digi line problem

Hi Ms/Mr.

I have no network coverage since last week! what happened? try to call  hepline few times but failed to reach.

can you fix this problem ASAP?????

My digi line problem...what can i do?

Community Manager

@nosa, you can either call Helpline (0162211800) or report on MyDigi app (http://community.digi.com.my/t5/Apps-Services/Report-Digi-network-problems-via-the-MyDigi-app/ta-p/2...)

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotions

Why there is no coverage line digi inside my house in Taman Air Biru only outside have a little covrtage

Community Manager
Do send in your feedback through MyDigi app so that our technical team can compile the issues for future improvements https://community.digi.com.my/t5/Apps-Services/Report-Digi-network-problems-via-the-MyDigi-app/ta-p/...

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotions

Digi line problem

Hi, I'm having line problems with Digi as well and it has happened over some period of time. I'm subscribed under the Digi business plan and our office has over 20 to 30 Digi business plan lines with the similar line issue of which the line is bad on calls and even worst, in the middle of calls, the line will break or cut off. Please advise us on what to do. We tried changing Sim cards, didn't work. Thanks, looking forward to hearing updates on what's the next solution.

My network coverage too slow and not connected sometime.. 4g but too slow.. try to call helpline few times but its keep telling the same thing and failed to reach operator service.. and already report in apps digi but no reponds at all.. please fix this ASAP.. face this problem long time.

Line problem

My network coverage too slow and not connected sometime.. 4g but too slow.. try to call helpline few times but its keep telling the same thing and failed to reach operator service.. and already report in apps digi but no reponds at all.. please fix this ASAP.. face this problem long time.