Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Digi infinite 150 is restriction internet speed plan?

Hi, I had the same problem with digi infinite 150. So slow and lag ... please resolve this

Community Manager

@Swsim wrote:
Hi, I had the same problem with digi infinite 150. So slow and lag ... please resolve this

Kindly report your network difficulties through MyDigi first for further investigation http://community.digi.com.my/t5/Apps-Services/Report-Digi-network-problems-via-the-MyDigi-app/ta-p/2...

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

Same issue here. Already email but problem still same. Starting to think this infinite 150 is bull**bleep** scam. Internet ok at my office. 30mbps but when i want to use at home at night its only 1mbps. Download speed below 100kbps most of the time. And I paid RM160 for this. PM me and solve this problem or I report to MCMC.

Community Manager

@deore5991, looks like you may have a problem with the connectivity at your home. Please submit the network feedback through MyDigi with GPS location set to your home. http://community.digi.com.my/t5/Apps-Services/Report-Digi-network-problems-via-the-MyDigi-app/ta-p/2...

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

Re: Digi infinite 150 is not full speed plan and slow a bit than other digi plan

Hello...im facing the same problem...bfore this im subscibed into 110 plan and recently dcided to upgrade to 150infinite...but the speed was so unstable and im not been able to watch any videos without lagging anymore...im doing a speedtest and prooved dat this plan is just a scam!!!

Re: Digi infinite 150 is not full speed plan and slow a bit than other digi plan

Thanks all for your feedback on this 'Infinite' Service. its clearly help me to cancel my plan to subscribe this.

If not I gonna have an Infinite headache, just about to cancel my Streamyx and opt for this plan. Smiley Surprised

Please dont sign up this plan. This plan is suck. we pay more then rm150 for this plan. everything is lie. please tell others about this also. They cape our speed internet even they say no. How  we know about this, because we pay and we use for a couple month already.

Digi lie to they client about this. I have same problem here. They cape our speed limit.i say again they cape our speed limit. They say No, but we are user and they client so we know.they lie tu us. They onley need our bill payment every month without discuss our problem. Because they know we are true. They cape our speed limit.

I ask to digi why other plan with limited couta is more fast and good then our 150 infinate? Same area same handphone and same digi sim and same coverage. only defrent plan. The result is our 150 infinate still suck. So our answer is digi cape our speed for 150 infinite. They lie to us. We should pay below 150 for this.

Same like me...digi like troll us....2 months without any solution to fix the problem
Screenshot_20180112-192403.png