Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Digi infinite 150 is not full speed plan and slow a bit than other digi plan

Wowwwwww... so **bleep** faster.. but when streaming and download, internet speed become a turtle...
Screenshot_20180808-220254_Speedtest.jpg

Re: Digi infinite 150 is not full speed plan and slow a bit than other digi plan

Nice speed capped DIGI.. and now i just waste my rm300 to subscribe this **bleep** digi 150 infinite not really infinite and capped internet speed.. give me back my money pls...
20180808_220658.jpg

Community Manager
Infinite 150 is an unlimited quota plan, but isn't unlimited speed plan. The speed depends on network capability and is also subject to fair usage policy.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

Then why when im using speedtest the network speed can reach 40mbps.. but when streaming,update palystore, surfing.. the network speed cant even reach 5mbps?? Can u explain it why??

Seriously digi?
Screenshot_20180810-235029_Twitch.jpg

Wow... speedtest result... and when streaming.. cant even reach 2mbps?????????????? Explain pls
Screenshot_20180810-235522_Speedtest.jpg

Community Manager
Anaalut, I would suggest you to provide your observations through MyDigi app for our technical team to investigate https://community.digi.com.my/t5/Apps-Services/Report-Digi-network-problems-via-the-MyDigi-app/ta-p/...
As said, speed of the Infinite 150 plan isn't unlimited. The speed can subject to change due to network capability, fair usage policy and even the capability of the destination server.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

mula-mula switch infinate 150 plan memang high speed.. bleh lebih 30mbs tapi selepas sebulan guna bawah 5mbps ..latency juga selalu error

Reading below comment just feel like im being rob
Been using DiGi Infinate 150 for more than a year now, now speed always like cap to 6Mbps, before this is was always good. Well done on the plan name ‘Infinate’, digi have successfully mislead thier customer and future customer by the plan name

‘As said, speed of the Infinite 150 plan isn't unlimited. The speed can subject to change due to network capability, fair usage policy and even the capability of the destination server’
67E4AB88-C9EB-4772-BC36-1BF8B0911575.png

Summary:

Hope DIGI can clarify before we lodge the report to MCMC and Gorbin Sign Directly.

1. Is there a cap of 1TB for this so called unlimited plan? Nothing can be found in your package description.

2. Many test by many users indicates that this plan's speed are much slower than a convensional 4G package. Don't doubt our test. We use the same device, about the same time, same location - the only difference is the sim card. Proove us wrong.

3. You did mention P2P block in your website. Fair enough. 

DIGI, answer this ya - dont just tell us do submit the useless feedback using your apps. You are not going to do anything and we are not going to let you go. Okie.