Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Digi infinite 150 is not full speed plan and slow a bit than other digi plan

Dear Mr OctopusK,

Refer to my post here:

https://community.digi.com.my/t5/Postpaid/Beware-Digi-Infinite-150-is-not-really-Infinite-it-has-1TB...

Our problem with Digi Infinite 150 is that it has 1TB hidden quota (so called fair usage policy) that no where to found in FAQ and Terms of Conditions. In my confirmed case with Digi Network Team, after exceeding 1TB quota we will get a speedcap of flat 5Mbps download and upload speed.

And 1TB is easily exceeded especially 4K contents are popular and 4K TV are everywhere in the market. For example 20 4K movies (each 50-60GB) enough to exceed 1TB quota.

We, customers feel cheated and extremely disappointed when misled by Digi saying this plan is unlimited internet while in fact it isn't. What we need is honest ISP and making our hard earn money worth it.

Re: Digi infinite 150 is not full speed plan and slow a bit than other digi plan

Hi guys,

Luckliy I didn't subscribed to this plan. 

I was nearly to try it  this morning, and then I stumbled upon this community section.

Oh my. Why would Digi do such a thing.  So disappointed honestly.

Thanks guys btw!

NtN Member

i just realised my line got capped. no wonder i feel the line so laggy and slow this month.

Dig**bleep** please uncap my speed!!!!!!!!

Account: 1100037059361

Community Manager

Responded to you here: https://community.digi.com.my/t5/Postpaid/Please-uncap-my-150-speed/m-p/45033/highlight/false#M10165

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

Re: Digi infinite 150 is restriction internet speed plan?

Yeah me too postpaid infinite 100 only reach 3 mb/persec but at ookla speed test but at my phone even when im downloading or anythigs else it cant reach 1 mb/persec and i have making at simple report at digi customers service . Your customers service opener my VOLTE but it still same speed nothing change . Please take action for this problem im using this postpaid plan for 2 month for nothing . using Redmi note 5a prime 4G Lte

Re: Digi infinite 150 is restriction internet speed plan?

Community Manager
MrHanif, if you observe this issue to be happening at certain area or at specific time of the day, submit your observations through MyDigi app for our technical team to look into it. https://community.digi.com.my/t5/Apps-Services/Report-Digi-network-problems-via-the-MyDigi-app/ta-p/...

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

very true

i went from digi infinite 150 downgrade it to normal 58 plan due to this issue.

digi did cape our internet service

shame on them!

i have same issue. before this in july everything fine. but seems the speed reduce by the time we own.

Support

kuda, kindly PM us your phone number,<here> for further clarification, please. TQ.

i have same issue. before this in july everything fine. but seems the speed reduce by the time we own.
Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Hey can u pls reply my question?? Pm many times but no **bleep** reply.. Why when im using speedtest,the network speed can reach 40mbps and when im browsing, surfing, streaming twitch tv youtube, downloading playstore, my internet speed stuck at 2mbps and never reach 5mbps?? R u **bleep** serious digi infinite 150??? I pay more to get unlimited speed but u **bleep** contol the network speed?? gg
20180808_223909.jpg