Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Re: Digi infinite 150 is not full speed plan and slow a bit than other digi plan

Community Manager

@chuahcs79, my post was intending to advise you that a protest by not making payment is detrimental for your own benefit. When you come to our community forum, the difference is that you get the touch of real life advise aside from technical discussion.

Your case will be highlighted so that you get a response soonest. We hope to work towards a better experience for you.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

Re: Digi infinite 150 is not full speed plan and slow a bit than other digi plan

not sure if you are still on DIGI infinite 150 plan,  just want to know any progress / respond from SKMM and CFM after filed a complaint.

Highlighted

I think bro chuahcs79 had enuff of digi and moved to time fiber...

Highlighted

its not about only digi infinite 150. digi plan 110 also same. reported lot of times and still no different. they said nothing problem at my place. but 4g 3bar line on samsung note 8, iphone 6s, and ipad mini 3 also get the most slowest internet ever ever since im ex celcom, maxis, umobile. if not mistake this location (LEP, Taman Equine) has heavy user but nothing changed although i heard there was performed maintenance 2 to 3 months ago. Still receive the most slowest line ever.

Highlighted

Very slowwww. When tethering super2 slowww. I will port out soon.
Highlighted

After reading this review from this site and other digi related community forum site about infinite plan, i guess i can forget about change my plan to infinite then, too many negative review. so i won't even risk myself to subscribe if that is the case. i feel terrible for infinite use who having this kind of problem, that package is not cheap either. well rich people with a big company always get richer while we as a user have to paid our blood money like a slave for them to steal. i guess this apply to all telco company regardless which one. not a single telco are honest in their business. Menanggung la di atas sana dgn duit haram tu. but having said that, am in no position to say it anyway. because they don't give a **bleep**. as long they can get money in everyday maa XD

Highlighted

I dont know how many time to report hence there is no action. Yet i spend rm10 today to replace a new sim since one of your agent advised me so. Plz guys solve my problem. I’m already compared this sim with another i150 and that sim aaaaaallloooottt faster though around 40-50mbps +++. Mine only got 3-4mbps with only 200gig of usage. It seem i need to bring this issue to higher up since u still dont take care of ur frustrated customer for more than 9yrs. Seriously guys im too tired of complaining. Plz at least fix my speed issue, since january i made a complaint over n over again n still no action Smiley Sad
Highlighted

Contributor

@Faiz_Baharudin Kindly PM our support with your phone number for further assistance http://community.digi.com.my/t5/forums/searchpage/tab/user?q=support

Highlighted

Hi ,

I 'm having same issue as @Faiz_Baharudin whereby  digi prepaid  (around 50 mpbs)got better speed compared to digi in finite 150(around 5 mbps). For your information, I have been using same device (huawei p10) / same timing (03/04/18 09.00pm)  during the the test . And the difference is huge. Just wondering why  this happen. Appreciate if DIgi can resolve this asap and take this seriously .

Highlighted

Dear Rotten Digi

In 2017, when I used an average speed of 20 Mbps, the speed was significantly reduced by 8 Mbps in 2018. Then, at 8 o'clock in the evening, the network speed became 1 Mbps or less. It is now beginning in April and starting at 1 Mbps below 3 pm ! Has been complained so many times did not solve, but also to continue to go bad! I don't know what your intentions are! How bad to the customer! I have already complained to the government's CFM and MCMC about your super issues!

Did the problem still not be resolved and that it was resolved in the third quarter of this year? There is a degree to joking.
Forget it, cancel all digi plan

Unfortunate customer