Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Re: Digi infinite 150 is not full speed plan and slow a bit than other digi plan

i am guessing (just a hunch) that they have a way to detect if you are streaming or just merely doing a speed test. They are quite right to claim that the infinite plan is unlimited quota and not unlimited speed. Technically they are not wrong. But the point is that people feel cheated of this strategy. I have been using Digi for the past 11 years now and i do not get any so called loyalty reward from them. What more to say new comer Digi users. 

I think Digi is the only Telco (if we talk bout big telco boys) in Malaysia that has yet to revised their plans (pricing or even speed) despite warning from the MInistry concern. However we are still blessed with lots of options to choose from. 

Dear Digi, please improve your service/your speed/your pricing so that people wont feel so cheated. Also, please offer a 12 months program  for some of your plans. This will give better choice for users as well.  

Re: Digi infinite 150 is not full speed plan and slow a bit than other digi plan

Digi Postpaid Plan’s Overview, Plan Name, available Internet Volume, Talk Time, Activation system and all other information is available on this post. A Customer will get a complete telco solution in the Digi Postpaid Family. As per the user requirement, Digi added all feature especially. While you will see this Postpaid Plan, You will get details.