Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Digi infinite 150 is not full speed plan and slow a bit than other digi plan

Community Manager

@luciffer, we do not delete your comments. We are open here for discussion. 

Infinite 150 does have same speed as other plans with the exception of P2P and unless the user has been detected with abusive usage pattern. (i.e. exceeding 1TB of transfer in a month, attempts to use P2P)

Please log a support case through MyDigi if you haven't, then kindly PM me your mobile number and case ID, if available. http://community.digi.com.my/t5/Apps-Services/Report-Digi-network-problems-via-the-MyDigi-app/ta-p/2...

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

Re: Digi infinite 150 is restriction internet speed plan?

Me too have the same problem.

When i put the sim card in my mobile phone, the speed can go to 20-30mbps, but when i put it back to the modem, it becomes 0.5 - 3 mbps only.

Last time do not have this peoblem, so Digi please don't tell me its the modem's problem. 

Re: Digi infinite 150 is not full speed plan and slow a bit than other digi plan

Hi ,

i got some question regarding digi infinite plan 150 :-

Infinite 150 does have same speed as other plans with the exception of P2P and unless the user has been detected with abusive usage pattern. (i.e. exceeding 1TB of transfer in a month, attempts to use P2P)

may i know from the term above which is exceeding 1TB of transfer in a month for digi infinite 150 plan ? i though it was unlimited and didnt mention inside term and condition.  I understand for p2p will capped for 64kb but what you means is it after we attempt to use it and Digi will limit for our plan internet speed other than p2p? thanks.

MrOctopusK...you pm me ask my number and case number and after 2 week still.no reply...why...? I have two case close without solve my problem....

[ Edited ]

@MrOctopusKyou keep ask to complain using digi app but went we do no reply from digi....you also sent me pm ask for my number and case number but you also not reply me...from 23-24 july still not reply me.....hahahahah....why?......

digi.png

This is a total rip off from digi!!

Since june 2017 your internet is slowing down..no matter where I go..and the problem continues until now im writing this.

Did u capped your internet speed?

Surely I dont know & u can give us many reason but I probably think u do & by the end of the month I still need to pay for this lousy Digi Not So Infinite service..so why u need to care rite?

Pls look onto this matter u digi guyz..wake up n do ur job plssss!!

I paid rm150 for high speed Internet but what i get is a very slow internet. Just 1mb download speed on 4G! Please fix this ASAP!
Screenshot_2017-08-09-15-35-20-162_org.zwanoo.android.speedtest.png
Highlighted

Community Manager

Hi @adamhanif, kindly submit a network feedback on MyDigi app under support section. http://community.digi.com.my/t5/Apps-Services/Report-Digi-network-problems-via-the-MyDigi-app/ta-p/2...

Thank you

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

I have been used the inf 150 for 3 months, each month i call them to solve the same problem, the line is poor and slow, sometime suddenly not connecting at all. And now still facing the same problem.... This is my last tolerance...
IMG_6137.JPG

Thanks for you all sharing the feedback. After go through a similar feedback from this discussion. I decide not to sign up the DIGi 150 infinite plan , until problem is solved. Obviously this plan is for marketing team to "test market" as it is only available to sign up online.

Honestly DIGi should consider to make this plan unbeatable from other Telcor, most people consider this plan because want to terminate their streamyx, or don't want to sign up UniFi or Maxis home broadband.

I can accept the p2p speed cap since it is fair usage policy. But inconsistent speed and performance, I'm not going to pay two months RM 150 for it.

Thanks for sharing guys.