Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Digi infinite 150 is not full speed plan and slow a bit than other digi plan

[ Edited ]

Q1: What is your network issue?
Digi infinite 150 is  restriction and limit internet speed  plan .

i was test digi infinite 150 with other plan , both of them test on 4g full signal bar , same device , same place and same time.

It was test 3 time , result is same , digi infinite  150  is slow a bit from other plan.

digi infinite 150 postpaid  vs digi live prepaid

digi infinite 150 speed test result
digi infinite 150 plan.jpg

digi live prepaid  speed test result

digi live prepaid plan.jpgQ2: What is your device?
samsung s8+ and HuaWei b310s-22

Q3: Tell us where you are.
Taman bukit mutiara ,  70200 seremban , ns

Q4: Tell us when this happened?

Start from july 

Three days ago, I was  send email  on mydigi app  to digi  support to issue this problem but  did not get any reply .

If this issue did not get any attention  , i will post this problem to all  social  platform and  all  forum about digi infinite 150. 

Pls don't make your user to be fool .

Re: Digi infinite 150 is restriction internet speed plan?

Support

Hi, lkskillerlks.

We've forwarded this issue to the relevant team for further clarification.

Rest assured that we're looking into it.

Thank you.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Re: Digi infinite 150 is not full speed plan and slow a bit than other digi plan

[ Edited ]

For my worse experience,

Digi infinite 150 internet speed is very no stable , and slow a bit to other digi plan.
Before july this plan speed still can run up to above 20mbs , but now manytime less than 10 mbs and very lag. At the same time, the satire thing is other digi plan internet speed very fast and speed run up to above 30mbs.

Now my question is why other digi plan run on smooth and just only digi infinite plan got speed problem? If until next month still cant solve this plan problem , I will refuse to pay any money for this worse service because I suspect digi was do something behind for harm the interests of this plan user.
I will do not accept copy and paste explanation.

Community Manager

@lkskillerlks, sorry for your experience. I am an Infinite 150 user as well and I did test out the speed between this plan and normal internet add-on on my dual SIM phone for my own personal interest and curiosity. The outcome is that both SIM card produces very similar speed test and latency results. However I do know that the Infinite 150 has stated that it will throttle on P2P traffic to 64kbps.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

Re: Digi infinite 150 is not full speed plan and slow a bit than other digi plan

[ Edited ]

not p2p problem , is normal use internet speed problem.

why start from july this plan internet speed slow a bit?

Need me go to digi centre test  these two different digi plan internet speed ?

your wedsite say it is full speed plan , but why other digi plan internet speed is faster a bit than this infinite plan?

DIGI  infinite 150 speed test

Digi infinite 150 speed test.png

Digi live prepaid speed test

Digi live prepaid internet speed.jpg

[ Edited ]

Just now on mydigi app live chat was down , already  3 hour did not got anyone reply message.

Support

Hi, lkskillerlks.

The issue is still under investigation.

As advised by our Live Chat agent earlier, we'll get in touch with you once the issue is resolve.

Thank you.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

[ Edited ]

Today another test for digi infinite 150 , ping is lower 19ms that mean response  fast but speed less than 10mbs.
It mean no lag but speed slow ,  network speed  was limit.

My another question, this infinite plan user is & for digi to investingation to restriction how many network speed?
Or this infinite plan user is should pay money and time for this worse experience?
I pay money and get my full speed network plan , what else thing and problem that is your problem.

see below here             picture was get block

Digi infinite 150 speed test second test.jpg

[ Edited ]

Sorry, can i know why i run this plan on my modem will  throttle network speed ?
Before did not got this probem.

digi fool all of us. they cape our 150 plan even so they say no. its so many prove out there. my speed internet below  1mbps even in 4g line. every month i pay rm160+ for below 1mbps 4G? digi also delete every negative comment about  they 150  speed. they want us pay for they low service.  i always talk to they  admin and complain about this but still te smae as before. when  the day come,  they send me bill  rm150.