Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Digi infinite 100 and 150

Good day everyone. Just need to ask:
1. If I using infinite 100 on mobile wifi router, I still get unlimited internet or 20 GB tethering data? Or

2. I need to subscribing to infinite 150 to using on mobile router?

Thank.

Re: Digi infinite 100 and 150

Community Manager
Connection made on mobile wifi device can be detected as tethering use.
While tethering access is unlimited on Infinite 150, speeds may be reduced if there are excessive use on tethering.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

So, i just subscribe to infinte 150 and connect to 1 notebook via MiFi and that should be ok.

Speed reduce after excessive tethering? How many gb is allow for tethering under normal speed?

Community Manager
The fair usage policy for Infinite plan can depend on network health at the time. Maximum speed will depend on the network capability at your location.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.