Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Digi for Education and Research

hi Digi,

I am a student doing research for my project by sending the data by using the GSM module. This project will "ON" for a whole year or maybe few years while I will be collecting the data. But the sim plan right now is quite expensive which is RM30 for a month for a broadband package. This project does not need so much data, 5GB is enough. May I know, do DIGI has any cheaper plan that can help us? or maybe a collaboration with the Institute for research and education purposes?

Highlighted

Re: Digi for Education and Research

Community Manager

Hi @ArthurBot , have you considered Digi's prepaid plans? Internet plans are avaiable from RM28 and it provides 4GB internet. https://www.digi.com.my/shop/prepaid-plans/internet-addons/bigbonus

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

Re: Digi for Education and Research

actually I not need unlimited call or any call..RM28 for a month is too expensive since I want to put in a few projects and need a few sim cards. Does Digi have any package plan for research and education purposes?