Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Digi charged my monthly bills after i already change my digi pospaid to other telco.

hello digi a few days ago i change my digi postpaid 80 to other telco.do i still need to pay full payment on my previous  digi line..which i done my payment  on 13th   then i change my line to the other telco which the new line is fully  affectived change on 16th during that periods of time my line was still digi? but today i received  a payment  asking me to make payment for  november ?  

Re: Digi charged my monthly bills after i already change my digi pospaid to other telco.

Support

Hi bobracha29. If you have the statement, please check the charges date. It could be until the date of account termination only. At that point of time, this particular bill was not available just yet. For further clarification, you can PM (inbox) one of us (the Supports). Alternatively, you can call our helpline too (0162211800). Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!