Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Digi Tele Marketing Offer - Rebate was not as promised

[ Edited ]

Hi there, this afternoon I got an offer getting a new Iphone 11 with a cheaper price. RM90 postpaid + a iphone 11 128gb at RM96 (after rebate), total monthly payment is RM191. But after signing the deal through phone, a text came in mentioning my plan was RM90 a month + RM127 device month payment., with only RM10x24mths. the additinal RM20 rebate was not where to been seen not mentioning. 

Does anyone here encounter same issue?

Highlighted

Re: Digi Tele Marketing Offer - Rebate was not as promised

Community Manager

@Youghin , please PM your number and enquiry to our support team for further assistance: https://community.digi.com.my/t5/forums/searchpage/tab/user?q=support

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.
Highlighted

Re: Digi Tele Marketing Offer - Rebate was not as promised

[ Edited ]

Dear Community Manager,

The telemarketing officer had called me and explained. I was told to wait for Feb bill. Anyhow, I had also PM the support team about this.  I will get back to you next month if thing is not as promised.

Thank you.